StarNavi is looking for UI/UX designer to join our friendly team and share the experience!
- A portfolio demonstrating a range of web projects;
- 1+ year experience in UI/UX design;
- Experience creating a design for web and mobile applications;
- Experience in using Photoshop, Illustrator, Figma and associated design tools in your day-to-day duties;
- Able to offer ideas and input towards the creative process;
- A natural tendency toward enthusiasm, fresh thinking, and creative solutions;
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
AS A PLUS:
- Intermediate in written and spoken English;
- Experience in graphic design, guidelines.
- Develop prototypes that illustrate how sites and mobile applications function;
-Create a design for websites and mobile applications;
- Ensure that mock-ups and artworks are correct and supplied in the right format/sizes/color codes before being sent to client.
- Extensive remote work possibilities;
- Help in profile training;
- Compensation for learning English;
- The company orientation on specific business niches;
- Opportunity to get more experience with courses, conferences, seminars, master classes and training for company’s expense;
- Management that is always ready to hear the employees if they have ideas, and it is welcomed;
- Regular salary revision;
- Opportunity to implement your ideas on our internal projects.